Metimea’s consulting services are all based on understanding the patterns in large organizations and in the public sector. Metimea helps organizations meet their goals, using consistent information, efficient processes and modern technology.
In any engagement, Metimea’s consultant Alana Boltwood will:
- Figure out exactly what the scope should be;
- Detect the unspoken assumptions;
- Define terms so that everyone uses a common language;
- Untangle the complexity of procedures, rules and data;
- Understand the people and policies that determine the solution;
- Use rigorous methodology adapted to your needs; and
- Speak and write in clear and precise English.
Says a client: “I understood right away that I wanted her to conduct analysis with my toughest of clients. … I was amazed how she was able to keep the facts straight, ask the right questions and model the processes so quickly.” See this and other recommendations on LinkedIn.
Alana is an Enterprise Architect, specializing in:
- Business architecture;
- Business analysis;
- Data architecture (also known as information architecture);
- Enterprise Architecture governance, methodology, meta-modeling and standards;
- Zachman and TOGAF architecture frameworks; and
- EA requirements and approvals in the Ontario Public Service and the City of Toronto.
With broad and deep experience in Information Management, Alana can develop an enterprise-wide strategy for managing data, documents, records, content and metadata.
Metimea also takes on consulting engagements such as:
- Setting goals, strategies and performance measures;
- Project planning & management;
- Capability/Maturity models;
- Analysis of options, feasibility, risk, cost/benefit, etc.;
- Definitions and glossaries;
- Survey questionnaire design and data analysis; and
- Conceptual PIA and TRA (Privacy Impact Assessment and security Threat Risk Assessment).
Alana is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and can travel. See recommendations on LinkedIn. Send a confidential inquiry below: